The Insurance Hall of Fame Award represents the highest achievement in insurance with Laureates recognized for their contribution to the insurance industry and to society in a myriad of ways.
- Induction into the Insurance Hall of Fame takes place during an exclusive Awards Gala Dinner in conjunction with the IIS annual Global Insurance Forum, attended by 500+ global insurance leaders representing academia, policy makers and insurance executives from all industry sectors. Laureates are conferred the Insurance Hall of Fame medal and their lifetime achievements are highlighted through a video presentation.
- Insurance Hall of Fame Laureates are featured in the Awards Gala Journal, which is distributed to all Forum delegates.
- Insurance Hall of Fame Laureate portraits are displayed at the Claire and Joseph Smetana Gallery of the Insurance Hall of Fame, located at St. John's University Manhattan campus. A selection of portraits is also on display in the Insurance Hall of Fame Museum at the University of Alabama. The galleries are visited by thousands of insurance leaders, academics, students and others interested in insurance.
- The achievements of the Laureates of the Insurance Hall of Fame are also highlighted through digital portraits, biographies, and video installations in the Claire and Joseph Smetana Gallery Insurance Hall of Fame located at St. John's University Manhattan campus and the Insurance Hall of Fame website: InsuranceHallofFame.com.
- The Insurance Hall of Fame is prominently displayed on International Insurance Society website.
- Insurance Hall of Fame Award Laureates are promoted through worldwide media releases, social media posts and inclusion in IIS newsletters and email blasts.